Covid-19 safety measures
Social distancing rules, together with vigorous hand hygiene and breathing etiquette remain the most vital measures in order to prevent passing on and contraction of the COVID-19 virus.
Although you are probably already aware of these measures, we would like to inform you of such.
Keep at least 1,5 meters distance from other people (except people from your household.and wash hands frequently
When travelling by public transport (train, metro, tram, bus and ferry), taxi or car, a non-medical face mask is required.
In order to ensure your safety during your stay with us, our staff have been instructed in accordance with the government protocol.
- Staff work in accordance with the RIVM guidelines for hygiene and guest contact
- Staff closely control the maximum number of people in public spaces
- Frequency of cleaning of public spaces has been increased
- Intensity of cleaning of check-out rooms has been increased
- In our hotel wearing a face mask is not required for the moment
For current information about the coronavirus in the Netherlands, we kindly refer to the following websites: